Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any trouble with LazyEye do not hesitate to contact me. However, since you probably aren't the first person with a question, please check the section below first to make sure that your issues doesn't already have a solution.
• Copying webpage addresses is fine, but there must be a better way!
You're right, use the bookmarklet in Mobile Safari.
• LazyEye says "Nothing on the clipboard".
When tapping 'Open Clipboard' LazyEye checks the contents of your clipboard for text to display, or the address of a website to retrieve text from. If neither of these are found you will see this message. Try to copy what you want to read again.
• LazyEye says "The text content for this URL could not be retrieved".
LazyEye uses the power of Readability to filter a web page down to it's main text content. However, webpages with very little text like splash pages are not good for this. If LazyEye will not open for a page that you know contains text please contact me and include the URL that is failing. I am constantly trying to make LazyEye better and notifying me of troublesome pages will benefit everyone.
• Where are the images for the webpage I opened?
LazyEye is an RSVP reader. No images are displayed, only text.
• 200 words per minute is slow. Why limit to such a slow speed?
You should check out the Power Reader upgrade, which enables reading at faster speeds.
• I have a question that wasn't answered.
Definitely contact me.